Background

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August 11, 2014

I love it here in Fernley! The work is great and we just had a baptism. It was amazing! A father who is less active baptized his daughters. It was cool to witness and the spirit was there, that’s for sure. My new companion’s name is Elder Padilla. He is from Ecuador but has lived in Springville, Utah since he was 8. We know a lot of the same people. It is pretty cool. I’m in a Spanish area right now while being a ZL. I’ll have to learn Spanish, no joke. I bore my testimony in Spanish last night. It was awesome and the spirit was so strong. We enjoy the work. This week has been super great! I’m so blessed to be here. I feel like I can do a lot of good work here. Just being obedient and doing what we are supposed to do will reap rewards. Man, I love it out here!

Love you so much!
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment