Background

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 19, 2014 email

This week had some great moments. When we started the week we had a lot of goals in mind. We were literally going to talk with EVERYONE and we did. By Wednesday though we got a little burnt out as we weren’t having the success that we were planning. Then Elder Mapu came on exchanges with us. We learned a lot and it boosted us. We kept going good as we continued talking with everyone. We got some referrals for other missionaries. Saturday night while planning we knelt down in prayer. We prayed for investigators: His children to come into our path or for us to be placed in their path. We prayed that we may have people to teach as we work with diligence. Not 20 minutes later a referral came to us through other missionaries saying that this YSA is “golden”.  Then we received another a little later by yet other missionaries. Also, as we have shared “the willing and brief” message with members in the branch, we are starting to see it hasten the work. I can see that in just the past few days. Such a testimony builder and I love that I am able to recognize these miracles. I feel so blessed! Elder Reeder and I are doing great. We are loving the YSA work. It’s a challenge but we love challenges. It makes me stronger as I am weak in many things.
I know that the work that I am involved is awesome. It’s a work for the eternities!
Elder Wilson

Briggs favorite members in the world

Bro Carson in Ely

Ely Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment