Background

Thursday, January 23, 2014

January 20, 2014


The baptisms went great! We were able to perform the baptisms and then we did the confirmations. I was a little nervous in front of everybody.  Hey, they are recognized as members and still got the gift of the Holy Ghost. It just was so apparent that I was nervous. People even came up to me afterwards and asked if that was my first time. I had to confess it was my second time. I was still nervous, but hey, I’m learning! I loved it! We talked to our Bishop on Sunday. He said that we did great. But we need to do more! All the missionaries have someone with a baptism date of Feb 15. We don’t have anyone yet. We are going to give it our all for the 15th. It will be awesome!

Elder Whipple and I are getting along great. We are like brothers (at least we act like it). We are having fun biking on the ice. We had a few crashes. Well, when I say “we” I mean him. I’ve been very fortunate. We are doing great!

Elder Wilson





No comments:

Post a Comment