Background

Monday, September 9, 2013

September 9, 2013

Wow! Things are great here. I have been transferred and my new companion is Elder Alms. He is kind of different but, hey, who isn't? We live at 1765 Carlin St. Reno, Nevada 89503. 

We had a great week! I have never walked so much! I have blisters on my feet and it hurts. I need insoles and something to heal the blisters. Our area is a biking area and the second day my tire popped. It was funny. Every morning we get up (since we live with the zone leaders we  get a ride with them) at 6 o'clock and play a sport (usually basketball or football) at the church. It's super fun. We have lots of investigators. Elder Alms is a go-getter! He's dragging me along. I'm not used to all this walking and I'm still adjusting to all the changes. We have 4 investigators set with a baptism date and we are working with many less active members. We have tons of work to do. I had no idea that Walker was so laid back and relaxed. We did the work just not like this! It's crazy! This  morning I fell down the stairs. It was pretty funny cause another missionary fell down the stairs a while back. He moaned and groaned at the bottom of the stairs. I did the same thing. :) Luckily, it didn't hurt much. Things are really fun here. I love you guys. Have fun with all the family adventures. Good luck to everyone and congratulations to Bonnie, Jake and Mary. Miss you all and pray for you all the time.
 
Love, Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment