Background

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sept. 3, 2013

This week has been great. Exciting news…I have finally been transferred. I’m going to Reno. My new companion and I are in a bike area. I’m going to get pumped, jacked, and look ripped. I’m super happy about that. I don’t know on the new address yet. We had another really cool thing happen…we went to Tahoe. We had a really good stake conference. It was great! We were able to sing at conference and each missionary companionship was able to bear a brief testimony. It was great with lots of people. I also bore testimony in testimony meeting. Yesterday for Labor Day we played basketball and volleyball with other missionaries. I was able to say goodbye to everyone. It was a great week!

Love you so much,
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment