Background

Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 9, 2013

July 9, 2013

This past week was great. On the 4th of July the Branch President took us to Carson City to see fireworks. (There have been tons of fires around our area. One of the fires has burned over 3,000 acres, and 20 homes have been evacuated. It’s crazy for the families.) On Friday we went on exchanges with the zone leaders. We taught many lessons and had much success in Gardnerville. It was awesome! On Saturday we had a baptism. We were supposed to baptize 3 members of the family. When they arrived we found out we were only baptizing Mom. It was a bummer because they were all so excited. The water in the baptismal font was only up to my knees. It was tough and it took me 2 times but she was baptized!
                I’m so excited for Jakob and Mary. It’s great news! I, too, can’t wait for the eternities and sitting at our family dinner table, enjoying each other. It will be pure joy! I progress in the gospel as I strive to follow the mission rules. I love it. It is still unreal to me at times that I’m even out here…on a mission. I love you all so much!

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment