Background

Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 15, 2013

Tons of greatness is happening! I can’t believe this transfer is almost up and I’ve been out for 6 months…it’s crazy! We had a great week. It was slow in the beginning of the week but then we went on exchanges. While on exchanges we set a baptism date for Mitch (the investigator we have been working on since we got here)! He will be baptized tomorrow!!! Then on Friday we had the best zone conference. It just got me pumped and made me want to get out there, get to work, and baptize people. That’s exactly what we did. On Saturday Mitch, our investigator, fixed my bike so I’m not huffing and puffing. He gave me a bigger frame so the bike will fit me. It’s super nice and now I don’t mind biking. We biked everywhere. Saturday we  had a “can do” attitude and went to work. We taught the plan of salvation to an investigator. Then we committed him to be baptized and he said YES! It’s amazing who and when the lord will prepare when you are doing what he asks and what he requires of you. It’s awesome! His baptismal date is August 3. We will prepare him for that date. For Mitch’s baptism I’m giving a talk and I’m also singing a solo. I’m so scared but it’s good. The song is my version of “Nearer My God to Thee”. It’ll be good. Love you so much and hope all is well. Ask Jake and Mary to write to me about the temple. I’m so happy for my family and all the exciting news!

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment