Background

Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 25, 2013

I’ve been on my mission over 5 months now! Time is going by fast. I see a lot of progression. I also see stuff that I need to work on to be my “best missionary”. There are days that I feel defeated but then I see things happening. We have a baptism scheduled for July 6th for a family of 3. The week or so after, the groom from last weekend’s wedding will be baptized. He has already set a goal to get married in the temple. There has been progress in this area in the past 5 months. It’s a new adventure every day. It’s where I need to be! The missionary broadcast this past Sunday was great. It really let members know they need to be helping the missionaries. I hope you are working to find non-members to teach the gospel. The work is speeding up. Let’s get on the train!

My birthday was awesome! We had a dinner appointment with a member family. I mentioned that it was my birthday. They got a mini-Reeses, put a match in it, and sang happy birthday to me. It was cool. On Wednesday we planted some pine trees for a less active member. Lots of good happening here. A member needed help assembling a shelf that goes above the toilet. The instructions were terrible. I was able to put it together by looking at the picture thanks to years of Lego instructions!  Pure skill!

Love you all,
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment