Background

Thursday, January 15, 2015

January 12, 2015

This week was so good. We had a great week! One of the best that we have ever had in this area. It is a wonderful thing to feel that I am trying and miracles are happening all around me.

Clancy is a member in the YSA here. He’ll be bringing my bike and a suitcase to the house. That’s pretty cool of this super awesome member! I want to follow his example when I get home. He is a return missionary from Pennsylvania. He offered his phone number and said “call me whenever”. Have you had the Elders for dinner? Do they ever attend the wards in Spanish Fork?

Well, I’ll see you next week. I don’t feel like typing when I can tell you in person in 9 days!
Love ya!

Picture: This is my zone. We call it the “Ely Family”.


No comments:

Post a Comment