Background

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December 8, 2014

This week was super cool! We had a baptism with a miracle man this past weekend. It was a little rocky at first, just getting to meet with him because he has been so sick. The doctors have told Bro. Dennis he has anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks to live. His life expectancy is not good. The spirit was so strong at his baptism. Then we have had more miracles…one just yesterday. We got out of church and we were driving back to Ely. We were going to visit a guy that we had lost contact. We just walked up to the mail box and we are like “what?” (missing details…what was in the mailbox?) We go and find him and boom miracle. It was pretty cool! So, I got the call and I’m spending my last transfer in Ely. It’s pretty crazy that I’ve reached the last transfer of my mission! I’m excited to stay in Ely. We have a lot of cool things going on here.

I’m nervous to go home. I have nothing waiting for me except my family. I’m not really worried about school and stuff, but job and GF…my goal is to get married before my 21st birthday. It might just be wishful thinking, but I would like that to happen. Start looking for me. J I don’t know, maybe my thoughts will change when I get home.

Love you all,
Elder Wilson


No comments:

Post a Comment