Background

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Email July 7, 2014

This week some members took us to Virginia City on the 4th of July. It was awesome! We watched the fireworks and saw the sights. It was pretty cool. If you are not familiar with Virginia City, it’s like an old mining town but people still live there. It’s up in the mountains and super cool. It’s a cowboy town where even the sidewalks are made of wood. I love it. We even took an old cowboy type picture. I’ll send it to you. I’ve been trying to get to know my new companion. We need to become more united as a companionship. It’s all good. We get the work done but he is super shy. He is a really good missionary and knows the doctrine, which is good. I really liked the talk, “Jesus: The Perfect Leader”, that you sent in my letter this week. It was awesome. I am going to apply this in my teaching and leadership skills within the zone. I felt really good after reading it and thinking “I can do this”. To be honest, Mom, I’m super trunky. I miss you guys so much. I found out how long I have left if I come home in December. It’s crazy to think about it. I have like 24 weeks left. That’s not helping and missionaries get trunky when they don’t have a lot of work to keep busy. That’s what I’m finding out. I’m pretty good at talking with everyone but sometimes you get drained. I’m working on keeping the motivation so don’t worry. I’ll finish hard to the end. I’m sprinting to the finish line and it is glorious.  
Love,
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment