Background

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April 14, 2014


I have been pretty busy with the transfer to Carson City. The YSA branch is really cool. We do a lot of fun activities. We had 35 people at the branch this past Sunday (with 2 investigators). It’s a pleasure to serve here.  This week has been really productive. We went on splits with the APs. I personally learned a lot from them. It was really cool and well worth it. I was worried that I would make a fool of myself. But, I just have to be myself and do the things that I have been trained to do. It all worked out.  

Amazing! I’m so excited for Danny’s mission call! Peru, that is awesome! Spanish speaking that is so cool! The Lord has great plans for him. The Lord needs him there, that’s for sure. My mission has blessed my life! I was reading my patriarchal blessing and the wonderful blessings that the Lord has in store for me if I remain faithful. It’s hard to send your boys away but the Lord looks out for us. I see it every day! If we listen to the promptings of the spirit and the council of the mission president we will be safe. I know that. Doubt not, fear not, the Lord is on OUR side.

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment