Background

Monday, March 17, 2014

Letter: March 11, 2014

These past couple of weeks have been great! We have had a lot of success! The work is improving and I love it! Being exactly obedient has made a big difference for me. The little things that you do make all of the blessings just flow in a fluent motion. It’s great! The best part is that we are having fun as we improve every day. I’m diligently studying the scriptures and PMG daily. Role plays are fun too. I tell you this because I’m so happy. I’m not boasting of myself, just letting you know, I’m happy. I’m having fun as I serve my Savior and His children. It’s great!
                Elder Rakuna is awesome! He knows things and gets the work done. That’s the difference…we knew how to teach it’s just that we didn’t know how to be master teachers. Now we apply our teaching to everyone we see. Because of that we have much work and I love it! I know happiness always depends on your attitude. Like you always said, Mom: Go in with a good attitude! This year is going by so fast and there’s about 9 months left. Who’s counting? It’s the best 2 years and I’ve learned a lot!

Love,
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment