Background

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Email dated March 10, 2014


This week was really good. We had made a goal to get 20 lessons.  It took a lot of work, study, and prayer (we worked our butts off) and we did it! It was a great thing! We are trying for even more lessons this week. In the past couple of days my bike has been really crappy. First I got in a bike accident (hit a curb, flew off, and landed on my back) and I bent my back tire (it cost $40 to fix). Then, yesterday we were biking to dinner and my derailer just snapped off. It literally just snapped off (it probably has something to do with my previous bike accident). I’m debating on getting a new bike. I got this bike for free and it’s nice but has a lot of problems and needs a lot of work. I just don’t have the time to continually fix it. I’m deciding if I need to buy a new bike or not. I’ll fix the derailer because I need to get that solved. What do you think? I also need to get a new front fork because my shocks are stiff (it’s uncomfortable to ride). I also need new gears.  That would be my plan if I fix it up. Other than the bike, this week is going really good. We were edified by President Hermansen. Our leaders have the attributes of Christ.

Sorry, that I haven’t written a letter in a while. I’m planning on writing one today. I’ve been better in journal writing at least. So, I can tell you all the good that is happening when I get back! I’m having really effective study time and I’ll be giving a talk in church next week. Things are going good. 

Love you.










No comments:

Post a Comment