Background

Monday, October 21, 2013

October 15, 2013

First off, love you all so much!

I am getting transferred. I’m going to the Ely 1st ward. In Ely I guess it’s really cold. I’m in another bike area. I’m getting ripped in the legs. It’s pretty sweet.

NEW ADDRESS:
1510 Murry Street
Ely, NV 89301

This week was super good. We set a baptismal date for a man (November 9). He is an awesome guy. He is African. The ward keeps saying we need more diversity. Well, they are getting it. We had zone conference last week. The message was about being exactly obedient. It really hit me. I can see the difference already. The way I was then and now just a week later. I mean I wasn’t being disobedient, but, I wasn’t giving it my all. Now I am and it’s great. Yesterday for p-day we hiked up to the R of Reno (like the Y for BYU but the R). You get me. J It was really fun. I really miss Reno. That’s where all the stuff is happening (my zone and ward were awesome). But, I know I am needed in Ely and I can’t wait!Tomorrow I will drive 10 hours East to get to my new area.

I love you guys so much.
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment