Background

Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4th Email


My companion and I are getting along a lot better. We did inventory and talked about what we can work on to be better friends. That really helped. Our mission president says we should work together and make joint decisions. We both receive revelation and it is pretty cool! We might have four baptisms if it is God’s will. We are doing everything we can to obey and that’s what is important. It might not be His timing for these baptisms. So, we’ll see and I’ll keep you posted. I’ve started reading the Book of Mormon again. I’m reading 1 Nephi in my studies. My mind is focused on the gospel. I’m finding it completely fascinating. I’m learning so much in my studies and my reading. If you pray for understanding, I guarantee that you will understand. It is incredible to me. I can’t believe it’s only been a month since I left home.

I’ve received your letters, Denise’s and Todd’s letters and one from Sis. Kipp. I love letters. It gives me something that I can read during the week. I loved Bonnie’s post card with Tate and Becca’s picture. All the bite marks were super funny. I knew right away that it was Becca and then the note that Bonnie wrote backed up my theory. I love it! Could you send some munchies? I’m on a tight budget. I get $125 a month so I only buy the essentials. Don’t worry, I’m a penny pincher. Some more ties would be nice. I get through my eight ties pretty quick. They get boring. Really anything you send will be awesome! I look forward to word from home! Tell Jayden I love him. I can’t wait for him to go on his mission and grow. He adapts well and he will fit right in. It’s an exciting time for us. Give everyone my love and tell them to write. Stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment